Refrigerated Air Dryer - 201 Series by Ultra-Air
Refrigerated air Dryer provides just that: a competitively priced dryer with consistent pressure dew points (33°F - 39°F), delivered quickly and backed by a five-year warranty.
Every dryer is designed with energy savings in mind. All components are properly sized to assure that no energy is wasted. Ample inside cabinet space and easy access components make for simple future maintenance and adjustments. Since only top quality components are utilized, the 201 Series will give the customer years of uninterrupted service.
- Maximum Pressure: 225 PSIG (16 BAR)
- Minimum Pressure: 29 PSIG (2 BAR)
- Maximum Temperature: 158 F
- Voltage: 115/1/60, 208-230/1/60, 220-240/1/50
- Power Consumption: 12 Watt Max
- Pre-filter Rating: 0.3 Micron (Coalescer)
- Afterfilter Rating: 3.0 Micron (Particulate)
- Cycle Time: 4 Minutes
- Purge Loss: 12%
- Air Outlet Conditions: Dry air down to -40 F Dew Point
- Power Cord: Standard 8 ft
- Standard suction and discharge gauges on units 125-2000 for easy detection of pressures.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve - designed to maintain the proper evaporator temperature.
- Fan has sealed bearings, keeping it maintenance free for many years to come.
- Hot Gas Bypass Valve designed to allow only gas no liquid - to inlet of refrigerant compressor.
- Standard liquid line filter dryer assures a clean, dry refrigerant system.
- Powder coat paint finish
- Heat Exchanger provides a 5 PSI or less pressure drop across the whole dryer, even with the standard inlet filter. Specially designed for the compressor dryer industry